Its official! 6-8 weeks!

Ouch.

I am looking at a several week recovery!

Awesome!

Friends, sorry I have been off the radar this last week. I have been frantically trying to deal with this injury and keep my chin up. Been in and out of work. I cannot do much beyond stand or lay around.

No racing for me for a little while.

I am ranked 93rd in the world which is nice.

I can ride the bike on the asphalt and trainer which helps. The weather in Portland right now is so nice. I’m on the fence about going out to the cx race tomorrow. The sun is out but it will be heartbreaking to be out there and not riding.

Hey guess what I’ll be doing tonight?

Gluing tubulars!

8 comments for “Its official! 6-8 weeks!”

1. Molly, that sucks, I wish you a speedy recovery!!

Posted by Guy | November 3, 2007, 4:58 pm
  2. get well soon Molly!

Posted by Mark | November 4, 2007, 8:46 pm
  3. Posted by clayton | November 6, 2007, 3:47 pm
  4. Molly,
    So sorry to hear you’re injured, yes that sucks. Keep the faith, you can come back strong.

Best wishes,
    Mick

Posted by Mick Walsh | November 6, 2007, 7:39 pm
  5. Molly! you’re tough as vanilla. i mean nails. although, i’ve never seen one of sacha’s bikes break. You’re ranked higher than Kabush! KICK ASS! it’s awesome to see Vanilla/stumptown on the UCI Rankings!

Posted by todd | November 7, 2007, 10:24 pm
  6. Hey Molly,
    Not sure if you remember , but about 5 years ago you came to one of my climbing classes at the Portland rock gym, I use to come to your shop when it was in the Hood and being broken into all the time. I just started racing cross this year in Salt Lake and your name came up. Sorry to hear about the injuries. I also wanted to pass this Salt Lake velodrome petition onto you. Hope you have a quick recovery.
    Ciao,
    Jennie

Posted by Jennie | November 8, 2007, 11:10 am
  7. how does one go about saying hi? I hear you do have the coolest CX tubies on the planet, not that I’m into those or anything, but…

Posted by neuvo pdxer | November 8, 2007, 1:29 pm
  8. oooh oooh ooooh gluing tubulars? your favorite! sorry molly, i didn’t know you got injured til after i left the race on sunday. i says to jesse”why isn’t molly racing?” and he says to me “she can’t!” i hope you heal up real good. do you know that it is difficult to cook good vegan things when you really love dairy products? ohmygawdz.

Posted by tiah | November 10, 2007, 4:15 pm