Stolen fom another blog.

Doug e fresh!

When the going gets tough… take a backseat.

Better to view the absurdity from.

Note that world champ stripes abound.

Cipo and Doug opt out of the baseball caps, weight weenies.

CX your fingers for his tour of California team selection.

11 comments for “Stolen fom another blog.”

1. I think the photo of Cipo at this web address is much better…

The perfect blend of Robert Plant and a young David Lee Roth.

Posted by Rico Suave | January 21, 2008, 3:47 pm
  2. Yo Molly!

Glad you made it back even if you had to spend all your prize money to get home. Check out this blog for pics and what not…it’s kinda eerie for some reason.

Posted by damian | January 21, 2008, 5:20 pm
  3. so far, the only thing from rock racing im certain will be selected for the toc is michael balls ego… seriously, how does that thing even fit in an escalade?

Posted by joel | January 21, 2008, 6:48 pm
  4. Cipo is perfect for that team… how could the story get any better? (I’m sure it will somehow.) Rico Suave is dead-on: the perm shot is quintessential LK.

When I read of Cipo’s signing I thought to myself, “Is he even still alive? He must be crusty by now… what is he thinking?” Then I remembered. Oh yeah, it’s marketing, not bike racing.

Posted by Heidi Swift | January 22, 2008, 2:22 pm
  5. Maybe the cologne was too much for everyone else and they asked him to go to the back.

Posted by Andre | January 22, 2008, 3:17 pm
  6. Why is everyone against Cipo? Oh, and so ya’ll don’t flog Doug, he said that he thought they were getting team helmets, so he didn’t bring one. Adrian is sending his old helmet down to him.

Posted by damian | January 22, 2008, 10:18 pm
  7. Those trucker hats are uci legal, as long as they are worn properly and have that foam padding layer on front, and they are not worn backwards. That mesh doesn’t offer much impact protection.

“What? Not UCI legal??? Well I don’t need your stinking international sanctioning body!!! I’ll make my OWN sanctioning body, and it will be even BETTER! I’ll make my own friggin’ toor day france!”

Posted by cdb | January 23, 2008, 9:27 am
  8. Thanks for the defense, Damian. I’m all helmeted up and safe now.

I’m kind of bummed out that there are pictures floating around of me without one, though. Not cool.

Posted by DO | January 23, 2008, 4:02 pm
  9. wait…who is sporting the other W.C. stripes?

Posted by LJ | January 27, 2008, 8:54 pm
  10. Santiago Botero, ’02 world TT champion.

Posted by ---- | January 29, 2008, 1:01 pm
  11. funny that Mario’s return to professional bike racing just happens to coincide with his tax troubles back in Italy. From cyclingnews: “Italian authorities are investigating former sprinting star Mario Cipollini for tax evasion. The sum in question is some five million Euros, according to the press agency sid. From 2000 to 2004, Cipollini claimed that his home was in Monte Carlo in order to avoid paying taxes in Italy, it is being alleged, although he never actually lived in Monte Carlo.”

Posted by dan | February 1, 2008, 9:38 am