What do you get when you put a bunch of sickly vegans in a room together?

Sick!

Ugh…

After 4 days of Portland style epic downpour/long rides in California, half the people at the team camp came down with something bad.

Spreads like wildfire in a couple of cramped hotel suites.

I feel miserable.

Been in bed with a fever for 4 days straight.

The flu.

cough, cough.

9 comments for “What do you get when you put a bunch of sickly vegans in a room together?”

1. those cows look better than cara and i in that photo, and i’m not even sick.

Posted by jeff | February 28, 2008, 10:06 pm
  2. ugh we had it too, it was awful!! Feel better :)

Posted by Fiona | February 29, 2008, 7:08 am
  3. Sorry Molly! I had this same bug and was out for a week. Got on my bike this AM for the first time and immediately lost my breath. Keep drinking lots of fluids the dehydration nearly killed me.

get well.

Posted by jl.clark | February 29, 2008, 11:31 am
  4. Molly!

Get better soon. I got hit with it on Sunday. Haven’t touched my bike yet as I still feel icky. Actually slept till 1 PM today.

I’m thinking I should miss BB this weekend. Take care. Advil (or anything stronger) is your friend.

Posted by K-Man | February 29, 2008, 1:53 pm
  5. The Victoria crew is suffering too. Saturday’s ride did me in. Past 3 days of some pretty harsh flu symptoms. Could only manage a ride of 30 mins this morning…in the rain might I add. Dave seems to be feeling better though. It wasn’t fun driving all the way back home in the van with him coughing, frequent nose blowing etc.

Get well soon!

Posted by Kevin | February 29, 2008, 4:11 pm
  6. We should of made them all sleep outside. lol
    I’m fighting it too!

If you want to see more photo’s. There’s a couple of good ones of you !!:D I hope you feel better Molly

Tasha

Posted by Tasha | February 29, 2008, 4:26 pm
  7. I think almost everyone I know has it! :(
    I got it last Saturday and still have the yuck in the lungs.
    Feel better!

Posted by Heidi | February 29, 2008, 6:36 pm
  8. I demand you stop being sick… now!

Posted by K-puff | March 4, 2008, 8:14 pm
  9. Heya Molly – great pleasure to ride and sprint with you. ;)

Sounds like we ended up with the same death cold…even today i’m still feeling some lingering yuckyness, tho i’m about 95% overall.

Maybe catch ya on the track some time this summer!!

- Dave