Gossip, drama and bike racing.

I got nothing!

Nothing.

I ride my bike in the snow and rain, a lot. And I really don’t feel like writing much about it here.

I transferred all of my riding data to my new computer and I was skimming over all of my ride notes from 07 and 08. Every other ride reads: “fuck this, 5 hours in the rain and snow, this is ridiculous, I am sick of this” etc, etc, etc. Until a brief period in June and July, then the bitching starts up again the first day of September with this jem: “Bullshit. Rainy cold bullshit. Got a flat a half hour into this ride. Raining the entire time I left my house. Got 2 more flats. Yes, I had new tyres.”

Anyways: No whine in 2009.

Portland Bicycle Studio is rolling. I attended an amazing seminar yesterday with Paul Swift and pretty much all of Portland’s top bicycle fitting talent. It was pretty cool. Learned a lot more and spent some sweet hang out time with Michael Sylvester, Russell Cree, Jeanette Rose, Luke from Collins? and more co.

Check this out.

7 comments for “Gossip, drama and bike racing.”

1. Very cool Molly!

Posted by Guy Smith | April 1, 2009, 8:42 am
  2. Luke has set me up well at Collins in Eugene utilizing the Specialized Body Geometry method. I’ve noticed many improvements in the past year.

Posted by cdb | April 1, 2009, 11:51 am
  3. That’s a really great mantra, Molly. Mine is “no wine til September ’09″.

Posted by Elizabeth | April 1, 2009, 4:09 pm
  4. no’ whine no’no’
    this is not possible (in my best french)

with love comes whine. those who dont, dont do anything worth whining about.

Posted by graz | April 1, 2009, 8:43 pm
  5. Molly,
    Don’t know you personally, but try and sling some business to your shop when I can. I’ve got to tell you I’m addicted to your site, write more! You gave me a shout out at a cross race once for me to keep up the pace and I’ve got to give you props for that… Love to hear more about you’re training rituals, miles, favorite local rides, vegan cycle diet, fuck the rain- we live in Portland. How else do things stay green? I will agree with you the weather does suck this time of year.

Posted by Kona Chris | April 2, 2009, 7:56 pm
  6. what training software are you using?

looking for something to use on the macbook

thanks
    j.

Posted by jason | April 6, 2009, 5:13 am
  7. Using WKO in Parallels.

Works flawlessly.

Can download directly from Powertap or SRM via USB into my “PC”

This new mac is saving me tons of time. Efficient.

Posted by Molly | April 6, 2009, 3:33 pm